Peace Corps Address

Write me a letter, send me a card my internet connection is horrible we need to utilize other means of communication!

Monica Johnson
BP 90 Poste Maroc
Fam El Hisn
84100 Maroc

My Journey to Morocco

My Journey to Morocco

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

My first time posting a blog...

This is my first time posting a blog....

I am awake at 12:30AM, have to be at work at 8AM. I have never been the one to go to sleep early, but lately my sleeping patterns are completely off. I lie in bed with so much on my mind. I am sitting at the computer listening to the rain fall and the wind blow and I am thinking to myself that my life is changing and it's definitely changing fast. I have to make so many real life adult decisions and sometimes I don't know where to start. I often become so overwhelmed that I want to shut down, but I consider myself strong and everything I go through I go through it for a reason.

A briefing on the reason I created this blog. I created this blog because I have joined the U.S Peace Corps. The program is for 27 months and my assignment will be in the Country of Morocco.

That's all for tonight. I will go into more detail and lay out my timeline on the process later.

No comments:

Post a Comment