Peace Corps Address

Write me a letter, send me a card my internet connection is horrible we need to utilize other means of communication!

Monica Johnson
BP 90 Poste Maroc
Fam El Hisn
84100 Maroc

My Journey to Morocco

My Journey to Morocco

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

where do I start?

Everytime I lie in bed at night I think of all the many things I have to do and I constantly ask myself... Where do I start. I have accumulated so much stuff over the last 7 years. Everything I see I believe and tell myself I may need it one day, but to make things easier on myself I just wanna get rid of everything. How do you store something and come back in 27 months and continue to utilize it. Then I think to myself what if I am not strong enough to complete the entire 27 months and I get rid of all my things and then I need them? I have to start packing one day I just don't know when!

Where do I start with this language lessons? I am reading over and listening to these lessons and I immediately get overwhelmed and anxiety kicks in.

I had a pretty good weekend. Did nothing extra special, I really just took time out to relax and handle some business. Finally got my aspiration statement in on Saturday and I was in the house all day. I also was able to get alot of stuff off my chest and communicate with a person that I don't talk to often and that made the day better. Sunday was filled with church!! I also went to see my old roommiee toommmiee in a fashion/hair show. Glad to have had today off... Happy Martin Luther King Day! I want to Thank Dr. King for all he has done for equality. I wonder if it wasn't for Dr. King what direction have my life went in and whether I would be where I am today? Never know, but everything is possible because someone made it possible!

Gnite!

No comments:

Post a Comment