Peace Corps Address

Write me a letter, send me a card my internet connection is horrible we need to utilize other means of communication!

Monica Johnson
BP 90 Poste Maroc
Fam El Hisn
84100 Maroc

My Journey to Morocco

My Journey to Morocco

Thursday, January 14, 2010

so great to know great people

I often wonder what my life would be like if I never met my college roommate. She has been my better half since we moved together in 2004 and is the reason I made it through college. Without that "Roommie" support I don't know how I would have survive some nights. It's crazy how you grow up and you think you are done meeting lifelong friends and then comes along a person who is like you in so many ways, have a genuine heart, and all around is a good person. Tonight she put together a great evite for a farewell party for me and I appreciate it. I always feel like things are my responsibility and here comes roommie like "I got this" Lol... Thanks sis!

I didn't get absolutely any rest last night and I really want to be asleep right now, but I cannot sleep at night. Why? I wish I could answer that question. Everynight I lie in bed tired, praying, and dreaming while awake and watching the clock as the hours pass by. I did not accomplish anything that I was supposed to accomplish, but as deadlines approach I get things done a lot faster. I have many things planned for the days to come with birthday celebrations, fashion shows, MLK day, visitors, my birthday, Vegas, going away party, packing, moving to LA, anxiety from that point on

I was thinking last night that I didn't really like my new laptop but as I lay here in bed under my covers listening to R-Kelly I realize I am enjoying this. I have lightweight dumped my iphone for my toshiba haha

Goodnight!

2 comments:

  1. It will all be okay Monica. You know who you are and want out of life despite your tendancy to overthink things...but that is what it seems has helped you get where you are. You weigh out your options and make a decision that is going to get you further in life but still take the time to always consider your family and friends. This is an opportunity of a life time and what lies ahead will make you stronger, wiser, and the contributions you will make will touch the lives of many.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ROOOOOOMMMMMMIIIIIEEEEE!!!!

    You know we both have been eachother's support since 2004 and alot of days we both had no answers but some how some way we made it thru. I often think the same thing like how would my life be If I never met Monica. It's crazy how UCB was sooooo huge and out of all those people, u became my roommate and irnoically became linked at the hip rather than enemies lke everyone expected us to be. Above all else, we have eachother's back no matter what...even if ur in Morocco!!!

    As far as this sleep thing....i need you to get some rest, know in ur heart you have deadlines and things that MUST be done in order for u to go, take things day by day, try to accomplish 1 thing a day rather than 4. Dont worry about next month, handle what u have in front of you today!!! Love ya Girl!!!

    ReplyDelete