Peace Corps Address

Write me a letter, send me a card my internet connection is horrible we need to utilize other means of communication!

Monica Johnson
BP 90 Poste Maroc
Fam El Hisn
84100 Maroc

My Journey to Morocco

My Journey to Morocco

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Can't sleep at night

Every night I lie in bed for hours trying to go to sleep. I have always been a night owl and sleep was never my friend, but I need to rest. My thoughts consume me. I make several attempts to keep myself busy to not think about certain things that are bothering me, but in the end it doesn't work and I'm back to thinking.

Well there's only two days left :( I'm excited yet extremely sad. I leave Sunday at 8:50AM which means I will be awake all night on Saturday due to anxiety hopefully I don't have too much fun Saturday night and oversleep. I will be getting up preparing for the airport around 6am to arrive before 7am which still gives me an hour and fifty minutes to get through security and such.

It's funny the way some things are playing out. I want to reveal so much through this blog regarding some people, but I have received four journals as departing gifts and I will begin to utilize one today!

Can you believe I still have not packed! everything is bought and ready to be inside of a suitcase but that part isn't yet accomplished. Tomorrow is the final deadline I put it off long enough.

Someone asked me today "what would happen if you never went to the airport and you just changed your mind" I thought about it and concluded my mind is made up this is what I am doing for myself, I have the support from the persons that mean the most to me so it's done! There are no what if's... Gnite



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. If you don't take you behind to sleep!?!?! LOL. Even though you do need your rest make sure you have the time of your life on Saturday. Party it up and enjoy the spirits of those around you and those you can't be there. I'm going to miss you so much, Monica- Tiffany

    ReplyDelete