Peace Corps Address

Write me a letter, send me a card my internet connection is horrible we need to utilize other means of communication!

Monica Johnson
BP 90 Poste Maroc
Fam El Hisn
84100 Maroc

My Journey to Morocco

My Journey to Morocco

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

is the week over yet??

Tomorrow is my last day of work and I am sad about it. I like my coworkers and I like the environment I work in. It's going to be a sad thing to leave. We will all be going out for lunch which should be very nice and I will try my best not to cry.

I am sick :(... I don't know if everything going on has me sick to the stomach or if I am just really sick. The stress can sometimes cause overeating (that's my excuse), but I really don't feel well in my stomach. I tried reintroducing beef in my life slowly yesterday by eating some beef gravy with beef chunks inside over my white rice and it has been down hill every since. I was thinking like who needs it, why reintroduce it? I am okay without it.

I have really been having a bad week. I cannot really remember Monday. Tuesday I went out to lunch with a few coworkers, got sick, went to the doctor, got my hair done, got involved (not physically involved) in some drama and was feeling guily about some things, decided to go bowling with my coworkers, got locked out of my apartment, took about 30 minutes to get back inside to get the keys off the couch, on the freeway on the way to bowling hit something in the freeway, bowled, car was having problems starting.

Wednesday, was supposed to be at work at 10am decided to go at 8am, car wouldnt start so I took it to the shop and left it there all day, work was ok, went to lunch with my Crystal to Angelines Louisianna Kitchen (very good food) ate a half of chicken po' boy and a half of shrimp po' boy. Ronnie made me a german chocolate cheesecake :) yummy didnt cut it yet but I cannot wait!! Then I went to pick up the car and apparently whatever was on the freeway that I ran over sliced the fuel cables and the fuel pump is not pumping gas to the engine so it's having problems starting. I told the guy I am not even going to deal with that right now, just give me my keys so I could go. Drove home, all of the gas has leaked out of the car and the car smells like nothing but gasoline. Had some family memebers come by look at the car to buy it and get it off my hands before I leave, then I had my Oakland Dad come by to negotiate a price for my furniture, Tiff tiff came and got the TV stand and I am slowly getting rid of things.
Tomorrow is Thursday and I hope things to have a better turnout.

I just checked prices for a Uhaul truck from Oakland to LA and I didnt expect for the prices to be like that... Ok I need to rethink some things lol... maybe I dont want anything!!

Until next time... Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment