Peace Corps Address

Write me a letter, send me a card my internet connection is horrible we need to utilize other means of communication!

Monica Johnson
BP 90 Poste Maroc
Fam El Hisn
84100 Maroc

My Journey to Morocco

My Journey to Morocco

Friday, February 12, 2010

Time is flying by

Time is going by extremely fast. I have two weeks and two days left and I still feel as if I have a lot of things to do. I have not been stressing over things and am really taking it one day at a time. My time here in LA has been going well, I have been spending a lot of time with family. My days are spent usually watching Nick: Yo Gabba Gabba, The Wonder Pets, Ni Hae, Kai-lan, Umi, Spongebob and the list goes on. This time in LA has giving me an opportunity to enjoy my niece and nephew and I am enjoying it.

I haven't been spending much time with friends and I haven't saw my little sister. Some things going on out here annoys me, but I am learning to deal with. The last two nights I have been out with different groups of friends, had some really good conversations. Today was filled with a lot of online shopping. I am buying a new digital camera, a digital voice recorder, swiss army knife and some other stuff. I will really start to put things in a suitcase this weekend. I will be having a going away party next Saturday and I am definitely looking forward to that. It gives me time to bond with family and see a lot of people before I take off.

No comments:

Post a Comment